Dress up your steak and elevate your next celebration with friends around the grill with this slightly sweet, tangy sauce.
– 1/4 cup capers, drained
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– Juice of 1/2 lemon
– 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
– 1/3 cup olive oil
– 2 cloves minced fresh garlic
– Bring steaks to room temperature and season generously with salt and pepper.
– Grill steaks for approximately 4-5 minutes on the first side over medium-high heat.
– Flip steaks and grill for another 3-5 minutes until they reach your preferred doneness.
– While steaks are grilling, stir together the sauce ingredients.
– Serve steaks with caper sauce drizzled over the top!