Grass-Fed Mexican Burgers
Change up “taco night” with this new Paleo-friendly take on Mexican Burgers.
- 1 pound Verde 100% grass-fed 80% lean ground beef
- 1/4 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 lime, juiced
- sea salt
- Sliced avocado
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Form into burger patties.
- Grill burgers to your desired temperature.
- Serve on a bed of arugula, topped with sliced avocado and salsa.
Yes, it’s that easy!