Yes, you read that right. It’s the best, flavor-packed burger mix-in we’ve made all summer. And you won’t believe how easy it is to make. Take it straight to the grill for your Labor Day Weekend barbecue.
- 1 lb. Verde 85% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix Worcestershire sauce, shallots, and garlic powder with the beef.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use the beef to make four burger patties that are equal in size.
- Place the patties in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to an hour. This step is key because it gives the flavors in the burger time to mesh.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat and grill to your desired doneness.
- Serve with cheese, if desired, and all of your favorite toppings.