Fast, easy, and full of vegetables. This is the perfect meal for the end of a long day. Keep it keto-friendly by swapping the rice for riced cauliflower.
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. grated or minced ginger root
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 12 oz. Verde Simply Sear It! Teriyaki Steak Strips, sauce reserved
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, coconut aminos or tamari sauce
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 3-4 cups hot cooked rice
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, peppers, ginger, garlic, and salt; cook 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add beef strips. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, add soy sauce and sesame oil to the reserved teriyaki sauce.
- Add sauce and baby spinach to the pan. Cook an additional 1-2 minutes until spinach is wilted and sauce is thickened. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve over rice.