There is nothing wrong with taking a few shortcuts in life. This recipe, for example, starts with packaged ramen noodles and Verde Teriyaki Steak Strips but ends with a big bowl of flavorful soup.
- 12 oz. Verde Simply Sear It! Teriyaki Strips, sauce reserved
- 4 cups chicken or beef broth
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. mirin
- 2 large eggs
- 3 packages (3 oz.) ramen noodles, flavor packet discarded
- 2 tsp. avocado oil
- 4 cups chopped bok choy
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- In a saucepan stir together reserved teriyaki steak sauce, broth, soy sauce, and mirin. Bring it to a simmer.
- Fill a second saucepan with water; bring to a boil. Add eggs, cover, reduce heat to low, and cook for 5 minutes. Remove eggs from water and rinse with cool water. Peel when cool enough to handle.
- Return water to a boil; add noodles. Cook 3 minutes until tender. Drain and divide between 4 serving bowls.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak strips and bok choy. Cook for about 3 minutes until steak is seared and bok choy is tender-crisp.
- Top each bowl with hot broth, steak strips, bok Chou, and half an egg. Garnish with green onion, furikake, and sriracha as desired.