Sheet pan meals are a super-easy way to get dinner on the table fast. This meal is loaded with tasty shredded beef and crispy vegetables that the whole family can enjoy.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 (12 oz.) package Verde® Shredded Savory
- 1/2 cup pineapple, cut into large chunks
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread broccoli, carrots, shredded savory, pineapple, snap peas and bell pepper in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle with teriyaki marinade. Bake 10 minutes, then toss and bake 10-15 minutes, until tender. Separate shredded savory into shreds.
- Serve over rice with sesame seeds.