Bring comfort food to a whole new level with this homemade ramen. This ramen is filled with pre-cooked beef and vegetables for a meal that is quick to put together.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2” piece fresh ginger, grated
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3.5 oz. shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 baby bok choy, halved or quartered
- 4 cups beef stock
- 1 (12 oz.) package Verde® Shredded Savory, drained
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 12 oz. dried ramen noodles
- 4 soft boiled eggs, halved
- 1/4 cup radishes, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- In a large pot over medium heat, add olive oil. Once warmed, add ginger, garlic, mushrooms, and baby bok choy. Sauté 2-4 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add stock, shredded savory, soy sauce, and mirin. Allow to simmer 20 minutes.
- Cook ramen noodles according to package instructions, then divide among four bowls.
- Spoon stock mixture over ramen. Add egg halves and radishes to each bowl.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.