There is no need to dirty a bunch of dishes when you can just toss everything in a skillet for a fulfilling breakfast. Savory shredded beef is perfect to keep you full and focused while satisfying comfort food cravings.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 russet potatoes, cut into 1/4” – 1/2” cubes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 (12 oz.) package Verde Shredded Savory
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. chives, chopped
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil. Once warmed, add potatoes and cook until mostly tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add shredded savory, onion, and bell pepper. Cook 5 minutes, until combined. Separate shredded savory into shreds.
- Form four wells in the mixture and sprinkle mixture with cheese. Crack one egg into each well and cover with a lid. Cover and cook 8-10 minutes, over low heat, until egg whites are set.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.