This veggie-packed wrap makes a great lunch or dinner. The sauce from the Verde Teriyaki Strips adds amazing flavor to the spicy peanut dressing.
- 12 oz. Verde Simply Sear It! Teriyaki Steak Strips, sauce reserved
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sriracha
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 3 cups finely cut napa cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup crushed dry roasted salted peanuts
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak strips; cook 2-3 minutes, turning occasionally until browned.
- Reduce heat to low, add reserved teriyaki steak sauce, peanut butter, vinegar, and sriracha. Stir to combine and coat the meat. Wraps can be assembled immediately and served warm or beef can be cooled for later assembly to serve cold.
- For each wrap place 1/4 each of napa cabbage, each bell peppers, saucy steak strips, green onion, and crushed peanuts. Roll up burrito style.