Make your grass-fed sirloin tender and flavorful with this simple, paleo-friendly marinade. This recipe makes enough marinade for four of our 6 oz. Verde Sirloin Steaks.
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Add all of the ingredients into a baking dish or plastic bag and mix them together.
- Place your sirloin steaks into the marinade and make sure the meat is coated.
- Zip the bag or cover the dish and refrigerate for at least one hour. You can continue to marinate for up to 24 hours.
- Remove steaks from marinade and grill or pan sear!