Beef medallions pair deliciously with this quick blue cheese sauce. Serve these medallions with your favorite roasted vegetables and make extra sauce to drizzle all over your plate for a mouthwatering meal.
- 2 (10 oz.) packages Verde® Butcher’s Steak Beef Medallions
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped and divided
- 2 Tbsp. garlic and herb breadcrumbs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Roasted vegetables, if desired
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Sear medallions according to package instructions. Once medallions are to desired doneness, place on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together blue cheese, 3 tablespoons chives, and breadcrumbs. Spoon cheese mixture over medallions and bake 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet over medium-high heat, add heavy cream. Occasionally stir to reduce by half, then stir in 1 tablespoon chives.
- Serve medallions with blue cheese mixture and spoon cream sauce over. Serve with desired roasted vegetables.