Spicy chili aioli pairs deliciously with the tender medallions for a great date night meal from home. It is quick to make and requires few dishes, allowing you to spend more time with loved ones.
- 1/2 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 (10 oz.) package Verde® Butcher’s Steak Beef Medallions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 400° Spread asparagus on a baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake 10-12 minutes, until tender.
- Sear medallions according to package instructions. Place on a cutting board and allow to rest 5 minutes. Slice across the grain.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, and sesame oil. Spread equal amounts into 2-3 serving bowls.
- Place medallions on chili aioli and serve with roasted asparagus.