Beef medallions transform this sandwich into a gourmet meal. The tender beef pairs deliciously with the caramelized onions, peppery arugula, and juicy tomato for a meal that can be served for lunch or dinner.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 (10 oz.) package Verde Butcher’s Steak Beef Medallions
- 2-3 thin bread rolls or desired rolls
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
- 3 Tbsp. mustard
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and garlic. Set aside.
- In a small skillet over medium-low heat, melt butter. Add onions and cook 15-20 minutes, until golden.
- Sear medallions according to package instructions. Place on a cutting board and allow to rest 5 minutes, then slice against the grain into thin slices.
- Spread garlic aioli on bread rolls and top with tomato slices, beef medallions, onion, arugula, and mustard.