Boost your breakfast up with this scrumptious meal. It is loaded with eggs, cheese, and shredded BBQ for a meal that is sure to keep you full until lunchtime.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 4 large biscuits, halved
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 (12 oz.) package Verde Shredded Tangy BBQ, microwaved according to package instructions
- Crack eggs into a small bowl, then add milk, salt, and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- In a medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, add egg mixture. Use a spatula to pull edges of egg to the center of the skillet and cook until large curds occur.
- Spoon equal amounts of cooked egg onto the bottom half of each biscuit. Top each with a slice of cheese and about 1/4 cup shredded BBQ. Top with another half.