Keep this classic skillet stroganoff keto-friendly by swapping the typical egg noodles for nutrient-dense cauliflower rice.
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 sm. onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 12 oz. Verde Simply Sear It! Steakhouse Steak Strips, sauce reserved
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 10-12 oz. package cauliflower rice, cooked according to package directions
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onions, and salt. Cook 6-8 minutes until softened and golden brown. Remove from pan.
- Turn heat up to medium-high. Add steak strips; cook 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Return mushroom mixture to the pan. Stir in reserved steakhouse sauce; continue cooking about a minute until sauce thickens.
- Turn off heat and stir in sour cream and parsley.
- Serve over cauliflower rice.