Grill all the things. This potato topped salad is proof that everything tastes better grilled.
- 6 oz. bite-size potatoes
Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1 tsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 Verde Simply Sear It! Ribeye Steak
- 1 large head romaine, split in half lengthwise
- Place potatoes in a pan of salted cold water. Bring to a boil and allow to cook 4-8 minutes or until knife tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, make the vinaigrette by whisking together chopped onion, mustard, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and vinegar. Slowly whisk in olive oil until well combined. Set aside.
- Heat a grill over high heat. Oil the grill grates.
- Place potatoes, tomatoes, onion, and steak on the grill.
- Grill steak for 3 minutes, flipping once. Remove from grill and allow to rest before slicing.
- Grill veggies for about 3-5 minutes turning once until nicely marked.
- Place romaine on the grill, cut side down. Grill for 2-3 minutes until marked and slightly wilted.
- Chop romaine and onions; toss with the desired amount of vinaigrette.
- Divide lettuce mixture between serving plates. Top with tomato halves, grilled potatoes, and sliced steak.