Go smoky-sweet this summer by pairing 100% grass-fed, hardwood smoked beef sausage with sweet grilled peaches and onions.
- 2 packages of Verde Farms Hardwood Smoked Beef Sausage
- 4 ripe peaches, sliced
- 2 yellow onions, cut into thick slices
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- In one bowl, lightly brush sliced peaches with oil and toss with your choice of sugar.
- In another bowl, toss sliced onions with balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill for 5 minutes on medium heat. Grill beef sausages for 6-8 minutes, flipping halfway through, until browned on all sides.
- Place onions and peaches directly on the grill grates. Take care while grilling to save your sides them from falling through!
- Grill onions for 5-7 per side until softened and charred.
- Grill peaches on the upper rack of the grill over indirect heat. They will take 2-3 minutes of grilling time for each cut side. They cook quickly, so keep a close eye on them.
- Serve some of everything on each plate!