Pasta salad is a great option for meal prep lunches or to bring to your next potluck. Steakhouse Strips make it even easier and faster to bring it all together.
- 20 oz. cheese tortellini
- 12 oz. Verde Simply Sear It! Steakhouse Steak Strips
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup julienned sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 6 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions; drain and allow to cool.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak strips and cook 2-3 minutes, turning occasionally. Allow to cool. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, place all the vinaigrette ingredients in a 1 cup or larger mason jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously to combine.
- In a large bowl combine tortellini, steak pieces, sundried tomatoes, olives, onions, spinach, and feta. Toss with Greek vinaigrette.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to combine flavors.