Classic street tacos are simply topped with only onion, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime. This recipe is even easier with flavor-packed Verde Carne Asada Steak Strips seared and ready to serve in just minutes.
- 8 regular corn tortillas or 12 street taco size corn tortillas
- 12 oz. Verde Simply Sear It! Carne Asada Steak Strips
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into quarters
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Toast tortillas 1-2 at a time until heated. Alternatively, heat tortillas directly over a gas burner on low heat until lightly charred. Wrap in a towel to keep warm.
- Prepare carne asada strips according to package instructions.
- Serve steak strips in tortillas topped with onion, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime.