The best thing about bowls is the ability to mix and match the toppings according to each person’s taste. Keep the bowls keto-friendly by starting with a base of cilantro-lime cauliflower rice and finishing with a generous dollop of guacamole.
Cilantro-Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 10-12 oz. package riced cauliflower
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/4 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 12 oz. Verde Simply Sear It! Carne Asada Steak Strips, sauce discards
- 6 Tbsp. pico de gallo or salsa
- 3/4 cup guacamole
- Prepare cauliflower rice according to package directions. Stir in lime zest, juice, cilantro, and salt.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add peppers, onions, and salt; cook 3-4 minutes until slightly softened.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add steak strips. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until steak and veggies are browned in spots.
- Top cauliflower rice with steak mixture, pico de gallo and guacamole.