Start the day off right with the classic combination of steak and eggs in a handheld form with a spicy kick.
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 2 Tbsp. mild or hot green chiles
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 12 oz. Verde Simply Sear It! Carne Asada Steak Strips
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Stir together pico de gallo and green chiles; set aside.
- Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Add eggs; allow to cook slowly, occasionally scraping the cooked eggs from the bottom of the pan with a spatula until eggs are set but still look moist. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak strips and cook according to package directions.
- To build burritos place a quarter of the eggs, steak, cheese, and pico down the center of each tortilla. Roll up burrito style.
- Serve as-is or place burritos in a dry skillet over medium heat, cook 1-2 minutes per side until golden brown.
TIP: Cool burritos and wrap tightly to serve later. Refrigerate for up to 2 days or freeze for longer storage. Reheat for 1-2 minutes in the microwave or until hot.