Give your typical breakfast frittata a fresh kick this weekend by adding in our Chorizo Style & Queso Fresco all-beef sausages! It’s the perfect combo of spicy and cheesy, making it a tasty addition to your breakfast.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (for cooking)
- 1 package of Chorizo Style & Queso Fresco sausage, sliced
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 6 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Heat some olive oil in an oven-safe cast-iron pan over medium-high heat. Add the spinach to the pan and sauté for about 1 minute (or until soft). Remove and set aside.
- Add the sliced sausages to the pan and sauté until fully cooked. Remove sausages and set aside with the spinach.
- Mix 6 large eggs in a mixing bowl. Reduce heat to medium. Add olive oil to coat the entire pan. Pour eggs into the pan. Add the sausages and spinach on top of eggs evenly. Cook on the stovetop for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer your eggs to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until the middle is almost cooked. Then set the oven on broil for 2 minutes until the top turns to a light golden brown color.
- Remove from oven and cool the frittata for no less than 5 minutes before serving. Add salt and pepper to taste.