Creamy goat cheese is spread over crisp baguette and topped with tender beef medallions for a delectable appetizer that everyone will love – beef crostini.
- 1 small baguette, sliced 1/4” thick
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 (10 oz.) packages Verde Butcher’s Steak Beef Medallions
- 3/4 cup whipped goat cheese
- 3 Tbsp. basil pesto
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush both sides with olive oil. Bake 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway, until golden.
- Sear medallions according to package instructions. Place on a cutting board and allow to rest for 5 minutes, then cut against the grain into thin slices.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of goat cheese on each baguette slice and top with a slice of medallion. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon basil pesto over each medallion.