Verde Teriyaki Strips make this recipe so easy! Just add veggies and top with crunchy toasted cashews to make the perfect beef and cashew lettuce wraps.
- 2 tsp. avocado oil
- 12 oz. Verde Simply Sear It! Teriyaki Steak Strips, sauce reserved
- 1 cup matchstick cut or shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 can (8-oz.) bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 Tbsp. grated or minced ginger root
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, coconut aminos or tamari
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup toasted cashew pieces
- Sriracha or chili garlic sauce, if desired
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add beef strips, carrots, green onions, bamboo shoots, ginger, and garlic; cook 2-4 minutes until carrots are tender-crisp and beef is browned in spots
- Add reserved sauce and soy sauce. Cook for 1 minute or until sauce is thickened.
- Serve steak mixture in butter lettuce leaves and top with cashew pieces. Finish with hot sauce if desired.