Zucchini boats are a fun way to serve a meal, especially these tasty BBQ flavored ones. They come together quickly for a healthy and delicious lunch or dinner.
- 4 large zucchinis, halved lengthwise and seeds removed
- 2 (12 oz.) packages Verde Shredded Tangy BBQ, microwaved according to package instructions
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup avocado, diced
- Ranch dressing, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place zucchini in a 9”x13” casserole dish flesh side up. Fill zucchini with about 1/4 cup shredded BBQ. Top with equal amounts of cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes, until warmed and zucchini is tender.
- Serve with equal amounts of cherry tomatoes, green onions, and avocado. Drizzle with ranch dressing.