This rice bowl is packed with fresh flavor that is sure to satisfy everyone’s appetites. This meal is great for meal prepping or as an easy weeknight dinner for the family.
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 1 (12 oz.) package Verde Shredded Barbacoa, microwaved according to package instructions
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Prepare rice according to package instructions.
- In a blender, add cilantro, yogurt, garlic, salt, lime juice, and olive oil. Blend until smooth.
- Heat grill to high. Grill corn for 10 minutes, turning often, until golden and charred. Cut kernels off the cob.
- Divide rice equally among four bowls. Section equal amounts of corn kernels, barbacoa, Pico de Gallo, and avocado into each bowl.
- Drizzle each bowl with cilantro lime dressing and serve.