Totchos are delicious tater tots loaded to act as nachos. This messy meal is perfect as lunch or dinner, but also can pass as a fun appetizer for a sports game.
- 1 (28 oz.) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 (12 oz.) package Verde® Shredded Barbacoa, separated into shreds
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chipotle ranch
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tater tots on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes, until thawed and starting to get golden.
- Spread barbacoa over tater tots and top with cheese, olives, tomatoes, and jalapenos.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and barbacoa is warmed.
- Drizzle with chipotle ranch and top with fresh cilantro. Serve.