This easy, flavorful dish pairs well with jasmine rice or cauliflower rice, and can be adapted with whatever vegetables you have in the fridge.
– 1 package Verde Farms 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sirloin for Stir-Fry or 2- Verde Farms 100% Grass-Fed Sirloin Steaks, cut into thin slices
– 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
– 1 cup sugar snap peas
– 1 small onion, chopped
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/4 cup coconut aminos (a sweet, wheat-free and gluten-free replacement for soy sauce made from the fermented sap of coconut palm and sea salt) OR soy sauce OR tamari
– 2 tablespoons sesame oil
– 1 tablespoon ground ginger
– Crushed red pepper to taste
– Salt and pepper
– Your choice of cooking oil, such as coconut or olive
– Sesame seeds & chopped scallions, optional
– Season beef with salt and pepper before you begin to cook.
– In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, stir fry garlic and onions in your choice of cooking oil until fragrant, about 1 minute.
– Add all other veggies, stirring occasionally until almost cooked through.
– Season veggies with crushed red pepper and ground ginger.
– Stir in coconut aminos and sesame oil.
– Add beef and stir fry until cooked to your preference. Be sure not to cook it for too long, as the thinly sliced beef cooks quickly.
– Taste and add pepper and additional salt as needed.
– Serve with your favorite rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped scallions if you have them.