The Verde Farms, LLC – Free Grill Giveaway Program
Win a FREE grill and cook organic, grass-fed Verde Farms beef all summer long! Enter to win, no purchase necessary.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By completing an entry form, the entrant agrees to the following Official Rules:
- Eligibility: The Verde Farms, LLC Free Grill Giveaway Program (the “Grill Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (except residents of Alabama and Nebraska must be at least 19 years old at time of entry and residents of Mississippi must be at least 21 years old at time of entry). Employees of Verde Farms, LLC (“Verde”) and their suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. The Grill Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Grill Giveaway. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Verde Farms, LLC, 300 TradeCenter, Suite 3540, Woburn, MA 01801; tel: 617-221-8922.
- Timing: The Grill Giveaway begins on July 23rd, 2018 and ends on August 23rd, 2018 (the “Grill Giveaway Period”).
- How to Enter:
a. Submit Entry Form: Customer must complete and submit a Grill Giveaway entry form in person at a participating BJ’s Club Store (“Club”). The completed entry form will need to be placed in the entry form box. A name, street address, email address, and phone number will be required in order to enter and be eligible to claim a Prize. Entry in participating clubs only. Only one entry per person; individuals who submit more than one entry will be disqualified from winning.
b. No Purchase Required.
c. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected requests, which will be disqualified.
- Winner Selection: The winners will be selected at random by a representative of Verde or that person’s designee on or about September 4th, 2018. The selection of winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Grill Giveaway. If there are no entrants in connection with a particular Club, there will be no random drawing conducted or Prize awarded for said Club.
- ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE GRILL GIVEAWAY SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a Prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner of any Prize cannot be contacted, or fails to provide adequate proof of identity or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or the Prize is not picked up at the relevant Club by the successful winner or that person’s designee within five (5) days after notification was delivered to the address on the entry form, potential winner forfeits the Prize. In the event that a potential winner of the Prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the same Club. At least five (5) alternate drawings for said Club will be held after which the Prize may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, remain un-awarded. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor shall use best efforts to award all Prizes listed in these Official Rules.
- Prizes: Each Club will award one Prize consisting of a Char-Broil 4-Burner Grill (the “Prize”), with an estimated value of up to $269.99 each. Limit one (1) Prize per entrant. The Prize has no cash value. Winners are responsible for all taxes associated with receipt of a Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prizes of equal or greater value based upon availability. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received in association with each Club during the Grill Giveaway Period.
- Release: By receipt of any Prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, BJ’s, the respective Clubs, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/ promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Grill Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Grill Giveaway constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Grill Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Grill Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Grill Giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Grill Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Grill Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Grill Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Grill Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Grill Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry if possible. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Grill Giveaway or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Grill Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of- pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Grill Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The federal and state courts in and for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts shall be the exclusive venue for any litigation filed by the parties and the parties waive any claim of forum non conveniens regarding their jurisdiction.
- Entrant’s Personal Information: All entry forms will be destroyed and the Sponsor will only retain any information for Grill Giveaway winners. The use of said information will only be to support rewarding any Prize.
- Winner List: The names of the Prize winners can be obtained by making written inquiry to the Sponsor prior to December 31, 2018.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the giveaway!