Verde Farms is passionate about making a real impact for farmers, animals and consumers alike. At the core of our mission is a team united by shared values and emphatic integrity. Together, we’re making major strides in bringing high-quality natural and organic grass-fed meats to the forefront of wholesale, foodservice, and retail environments. Our best resources are the people who share our aspirations — join Verde Farms and play an important role in changing the landscape.
Do you want to make a meaningful, positive impact on the food system? Are you ready for a hands-on marketing role at a rapidly growing company? Do you love a good ribeye?
We have big plans in 2018, and Verde Farms is looking for a Marketing Specialist to play a critical role. Reporting to the Consumer Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist will support multiple aspects of consumer marketing. You’ll help develop and execute national consumer promotions, represent the brand at consumer and trade events, accurately manage our marketing budget and, of course, cheerfully nail down the nitty-gritty logistics and planning for all of those activities.
We are a dynamic entrepreneurial company, so the ideal candidate will know how to hit the ground running and be comfortable with a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Organize and execute consumer events and industry tradeshows: managing logistics and set up, maintaining budgets, and acting as a brand ambassador at those events.
- With guidance from the Consumer Marketing Manager, support and execute brand and customer marketing activities, including in-store, digital, social, content, PR, research, media, and partnerships
- Manage day-to-day logistics for Marketing and Sales; assist in creation, organization, and management of collateral (e.g. print materials, labels, etc.)
- Organize and manage industry, competitor, and customer data
- Accurately track and manage spending to keep us on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree; related field and/or advanced degree a plus
- Minimum 3 years in consumer marketing or 5 years blended marketing experience
- Experience in food a plus, experience marketing for emerging food brands is ideal
- Demonstrated experience executing consumer facing promotional activity including digital, social and events
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding written skills
- Expertise with MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Adobe Creative Cloud a plus.
- Comfort with flexibility in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proactive approach, team player mentality, and exceptional work ethic
- Genuine interest in working for a mission-based food company
- A passion for food and a positive, fun loving personality will make for a great fit
- Travel required up to 25%
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Regional Sales Manager – West Coast
We seek an entrepreneurial Regional Sales Manager for the West Coast, who thrives on creating value by driving sales/business development and building strong relationships with customers; while successfully transforming an industry and creating a consumer demand-driven marketplace. You will work closely with the Director of Sales in developing the regional sales goals to drive the adoption and grow the Verde Farms’ brand within his/her territory through retailers, further processors, and increasingly through foodservice establishments.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be part of a highly engaged, extremely high performing, collaborative and fun sales team. We pride ourselves on having strong ethics and a great sense of responsibility to each other. If you have a strong service mindset to help others, and a competitive drive, you will be a great addition to our team.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now Download Job Description